Friday, September 28, 2012

Homecoming.(:

Homecoming this year was pretty fun. :) It was pretty different from last year. It was fun being at the high school this year. I love seeing all the people dress up and be really excited about it. I loved Baddeley Day and Character Day. Some people dressed up really good.
I did not dress up for any days, but I enjoyed watching others outfits. I really liked Brent Van Erdewyk's batman costume and the two people who dressed up in pac man costumes. It was really creative and enjoyable to see. I kind of wish we had more decorations around the school or some days that more people could dress up for, and maybe some creative ideas. Like, Baddeley day, that was the most creative probably. But all in all, it was fun. :)





4 comments:

  1. I agree that the halls could have been more decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that homecoming was very fun this year. I agree that Brent's costume was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the dress up days could have been more creative. Make sure next year you give student senate ideas on what our dress up days should be. I know that everyone would really appreciate it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The days needed to be way more creative and the school needed to be more decorative.

    ReplyDelete