Thursday, August 30, 2012

Phoneee:)

One item technology I couldn't live without would probably my phone. I have a smart phone so I could always use it for homework and internet. Including Facebook, Google, Twitter, and ect. It's also a really good way to communicate with friends and family. If I didn't have it, I would feel lost without it. I carry my phone everywhere I go usually. I also always have it just in case of an emergency.If technology didn't exist, the world would be boring. I wouldn't be writing this blog right now. It would seem strange if we didn't have technology.


6 comments:

  1. You said you couldn't live without your phone. I agree completely! Phone's are everything to some people. They can pretty much get you anything you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also cannot live without my phone. and I like mine just as equally as penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stated that you would feel lost without your phone, I agree because I always use my phone to google things real quick if I don't know the answer to something. My phone is what keeps me informed with most things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You stated you couldn't live without your smart phone. I agree because I also have a smart phone and love how you can get on the internet. Its also nice to have for music. I also take mine with me everywhere incase of an emergency so if I didn't have a phone period I would be very scared if I was in a new place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you said it would be strange if the world didnt have technolog yess it woulld be and i agreee 1000% percent

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree completely, I couldn't live without my phone either. cause then I wouldn't be able to prank call people.

    ReplyDelete